Monday, October 15, 2012

Hodge podge

Has it really been 3 weeks since I last blogged?  I get a big fat fail for being so lame. 

What can I say?  Life gets busy sometimes with 4 kids.  The twins are now in Preschool here in CT and so far, they love it.  It's half day,  and I love that!! 

We finally found a church here to call home.  So that has been amazing.  We've been blessed to make friends through the church as well.  It's called Lifehouse and it's in a serious growth spurt! 

Let's see....any other mundane things I should chat about?  We switched the kids rooms around because it was getting insane the waking up and staying up too late etc.  Elijah (my early riser) is now in his own room, the smallest one (still big though) over by Jason and I's room.  Levi moved into Ava's old room and he also has the futon in his room.  Nursery/guest room.  The girls are in the biggest room and so far, so good.  Elijah is still getting up early, but not 5ish anymore.  Today he slept until 7.  WOOO!  And Levi slept until 8!  Seriously.  8 am.  I could have cried for joy!!

In November I am starting up a Biggest Loser competition.  Starts NOV 1st ends January 17th.  Let me know if anyone out there in blogger land is interested!! 

It's time for me to get healthy. 

On a totally unrelated note, I wonder when Jason will learn that he can't leave things on his computer table?  Levi is a stealthy little thief.  And he DESTROYS.  LOL.

Now LEvi is trying t*o -**- 9h9e

Let's try that again.  Levi is trying to help me type.  So I gotta go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment