Thursday, June 27, 2013

Summer time!

Kids are finally out of school!  YAY!  We have been enjoying our first week out and the kids are mad that Daddy isn't on summer vacation too! 

We have so much going on this summer.  But our main hurdle is Ava's surgery July 16th.  She's having her tonsils out with the hopes that Strep will stay far away from her. 

One of my besties is moving to the east coast in August and I am so excited to see her.  I simply can't wait!  Hi Cassondra!!!!!! 

I am hoping to make it to South Carolina this summer to see my sister, but I think that is probably a pipe dream.  Sigh.  Timing, among other issues, is always an issue. 

This is a pretty rambling blog, with no real point.  I just haven't been on in a while. 

I just want to encourage everyone to keep praying and to know that relief, success, joy...it's all around the next bend.  Stand firm! 

"Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see."  Heb 11:1

Summer is often a time of renewal and happiness for many, but we all still have our struggles.  Keep the faith y'all! And enjoy some pictures....





1 comment: