Monday, June 18, 2012

I'll take a little Cheese with my whine...

I hurt!  My knee hurts.  My hips also hurt.  But the hips are the by product of Physical Therapy.  I had no clue my hips were so weak.  Pitiful.  I was going to keep whining, but honestly...I just don't have the energy.

Got a lot of organizing and situating done today.  The kids rooms have a few more things that need to  be hung up still, curtains in my room etc

Jason and I tried a new church this weekend.  This one may be a possibility  I think we may try a few  more before deciding.  Man, it's SOO tough. 

I felt a lot chattier before I started typing my blog.  Now I apparently have writers/bloggers block.  HA.  My talents know no end.

Speaking of talents and gifts....I have a request.  I'm pretty good about seeing what other people are good at etc, but I just can't seem to find my own gifts lately.  So not to make myself seem over important or anything, anyone want to tell me what talents and/or gifts that you think I possess.  I'm just trying to be more able to contribute something useful... And wow that doesn't make much sense, but I hope you all get what I am trying to convey.  Trish speak can be very, um, interesting.  And sometimes hard to decipher. 

Oh  my!  How did it get to be 11 pm????  I need to go to bed.  Nighty night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment