Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Slacker!

I'll never be the Queen of Blogs.  I don't know how people do it EVERY day.  That's a lot of writing and while I like to write, I think if I did a daily blog, people would stop reading.  Mundane.  LOL.

We're still unpacking.  A few more boxes upstairs and there will be no more boxes, but stuff is still "homeless" all over the house.  And I mean ALL OVER.  Jason is a rock star and I pray that I never have to move and settle into a new house while he is deployed.  EVER.  He's such a tireless worker.  I think the hardest part of moving is finding a new place for your stuff.

We have a donate box, sell box and trash pile going.  Can I say how AMAZED I am at the trash the movers packed?  Pretty gross. 

Ava has her last (second last anyway) day of kindy at Charles Barnum Elementary on thursday and I am mega bummed as they do not have a Kindergarten graduation.  I really wanted one!!  I feel jipped. 

Took the kids to Eastern Point Beach yesterday as Ava had a field trip.  It's a really great family beach! Levi likes sand.  He didn't eat near as much as I thought he would.  He liked how it felt though.  And on that note, I will leave you with some pictures of our fun day! 

Levi's vampire tooth! 







Hope everyone has a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment