Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bad Bloggy Bad!

I apologize.  I haven't blogged in a while.  Every moment that I have had time to sit down and blog, my mind has gone blank.  Totally and completely blank.   Very unusual for me.

School has started back up.  Ava is loving the first grade, I am missing having her at home.  The twins were accepted into the preschool program here, so they should start next week or the week after at the very latest.  Luckily, they are only half day.  Next year when Ava, Tess and Elijah are all full day, I am going to be so sad.  Probably makes me the odd man out, but I love having my kids home with me. 

Don't get me wrong, there are days I pray for college to get here and with a quickness that defies logic, but most of the time, I treasure just being in their presence.  They are such amazing kids.  In spite of me being their mother! hahahaha. 

It has started getting really cold here in the mornings and at night.  It was 50 degrees yesterday morning.  Um, no thanks!  EEEEK!  This "spoiled-by-San-Diego-weather" girl is in denial. 

Well, hopefully, soon I will be back up and blogging more frequently.  I'm sure you all have been missing my random thoughts and musings!  Have a happy Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment