Saturday, February 2, 2013

Spaghetti Brain

I have a mish mosh of stuff just flowing through my brain the last few days. So many different things. Some important, some not.

I've been working out more. Trying to get ready for my knee surgery and then the subsequent recovery...in time for the Color Me Rad 5k in April! I am so excited!! I can't wait!

And in more exciting news, my Grandma and Grandpa will be here in 11 days! YAY! I kid myself that they are coming to see me, when I know that they are coming for the fantastic four!

A friend of mine I met through a twins group has started the process of adopting a little boy from another country and in that process is now adopting 2! I am so excited for her. She posts all these sweet, adorable babies that are up for adoption. Today she posted a link for a set of twins. And oh, how my heart hopes for those beautiful boys. I hope that someone can adopt them and give them the home they deserve. Jason and I have casually spoken of adoption many times over the years. I wish we were in a place where we could adopt these two. Unfortunately, at this time in our life, I feel God has different plans for us.

It can be so hard to see what it is that we should be doing sometimes, especially when you wish for something else, something you think God would approve of...the good news is that God always has a better plan for us.

To continue along my mish mosh path, I must say that I have had some weird dreams lately. All quite vivid and most of them containing old high school friends. What on earth should that tell me? LOL.

Tomorrow is Superbowl Sunday. And we're lame. We have no plans. Although, I did make some really cool football shaped cocoa crispy treats for church tomorrow.

I really thought I had a more coherent blog in my head, but alas, it is not meant to be...

Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment