Sunday, August 5, 2012

Save your drama for your mama!!

Drama,  Drama, Drama!!

I don't care for the made up type.  I have enough genuine trauma and drama in my life.  Real stuff.  Important stuff.  Life changing stuff. 

I just don't want to be involved in all the silly stuff that people get hung up on.  Although, I admit I DO let that stuff get to me sometime.

The one thing I can say with a certainty is that I will not gossip about someone behind their back.  If I have an issue, I will take care of it myself, face to face and hopefully in a kind manner.  My motto is "never say something behind someones back that you won't say to their face."  And I live by that. 

Let's just say, today I was burned by someone and it's been YEARS since that happened.  I felt like I was 15 again, huddled in a bathroom stall, listening to whom I thought was a friend bad mouth me.  I'd never wish that on anyone. 

I was lucky and there was someone there today to defend me, but it still sucks. 

I thought women grew out of their "mean girl" phase.  I'm just sad today. 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that happened, that sucks! Unfortunately, I don't think that everyone grows up.

    ReplyDelete