Thursday, August 2, 2012

Oh Olympics

These Olympics are killing my sleep schedule.  Killers, I say.  And I KNOW I will be up late tonight cause it's the women's All around in gymnastics.

Speaking of gymnastics, Ava has been begging for gymnastic lessons.  It's time.  The cost is a bit high, but I have to let her try.  My bigger fear is that she'll be realllllllllllly good at it and want to go the distance, which is fine, we'll find the money.  What I can't handle is all the injuries and abuse her little body would undergo.  It's tough being a mommy sometimes.  Why can't I just put my babies is a plastic bubble and call it a day?

Elijah starts soccer in August and Tessa will be signing up for dance again.  Oh, my wee little babes.  Our idyllic summer relaxation is coming to an end. 

I already know I'm gonna miss my babies. 

Levi is gonna hate all that attention!  HA!

Ok, off to watch more Olympics!! I can always try and power nap right?

No comments:

Post a Comment