Thursday, April 25, 2013

Better late than never, right?

Right?  Right?  Anyone?

I was laughing when I wrote the title to the blog.  Because I intended it as "been a while since I wrote one", but it also applies to Truths with Trish day 5.  Obviously I am not doing consecutive days, as it's been two weeks since my last Truth blog.  Life sure shows and prohibits my blogging sometimes!!

Today's Truth with Trish statement is:
Day 05 - Something you hope to do in your life.

I could make a huge list, but I think I will start with one that has been on my mind a lot lately. 
College!  Woo!  Yay!  Ugh! What?  That about sums it up.  Ha.  I have 60 college credits, so technically, I have DONE it, but I sure would like to FINISH it. 

I have some issues to work out with the VA and then, it's time.  I'd like to have my college degree before Ava has hers! 

That's it!  That's all I have to say about that! 


Short, but sweet.

Education is a better safeguard of liberty than a standing army. ~Edward Everett

No comments:

Post a Comment