Saturday, February 18, 2012

Groundhogs Day...Bill Murray style, not furry animal.

I have such mundane tasks from day to day.  Most days could be a repeat of the day before.  (Groundhogs day, anyone?) Even the weekends, as we tend to do the same thing.  But OH how I look forward to the weekends.  I love having my family in the same place, the same space...together. 

My kids may not leave me one second alone all day, ask me a million questions, speak in their oh-so-fun language of whinese, but I couldn't be happier.  I absolutely love my family. 

I love my husband a lot.  Like A lot a lot!  :-)  He's an absolutely awesome husband.  And hands down, the best dad ever!  I love that he sees me as I should be and not as I am.  He sees me as a way better woman than I feel I actually am.  And I am tough.  LOL.  Before we married we talked about our expectations and he really meets them all.  Of course, we have times we fail, because we're human.  But I know that when we said "I do"  we meant it. 

We've been through some really tough times and we've survived and thrived.  I am so happy I am married to such an amazing guy. 

And we are, of course, waiting on our next adventure to start.  Looking like D.C. for now, so I need to finish mourning the loss of my sunny, year round San Diego days. 

I think I'm gonna need a coat. 

3 comments:

  1. Aww very sweet :)
    DC...you'll be closer, Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVE DC! You and the kiddos will have SO much fun exploring that area! And you will not be that far from another ocean either.... Plus the kids need to have a little snow in their childhoods! It's all good, gal. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete