Sunday, February 5, 2012

Shout out to the La La Ladies

Ok, I had such a funny weekend.  Genuinely funny.  I live on a Court and the families that surround us are amazing.  There was a all girl party on Saturday night (Thanks Jen!) and I laughed hard for about 4 straight hours. The sangria was delicious. (again Thanks Jen!!)  I learned A LOT about my neighbors that night and they learned too much about me.  Hahaha.  I feel so at home living here by these ladies that it will be even harder to leave San Diego than ever before...And it was already going to be super sucky!!

Today, we had a Super Bowl party in the court.  Jase and I got the TV hooked up in the front of the garage, we had our pop up tent shade up, the sleep sack out....the grill, the snacks, the fun!!  It was very entertaining. 

Not much else to say today, but WOOOOO Giants!  And Laffey Court and all it's families rock!!

1 comment: