Friday, February 3, 2012

Here's to hopin'

Friday is such an exhausting day at my house.  EVERYONE is tired from a full week.  Today was no different, but Elijah ended up puking and then asking directly following the event if he could "go outside and play for 5 minutes."  Yes, for real.  Ava has been complaining all day that her tummy hurts.  Tess, per usual, is telling me she hurt something every 5 minutes.  Levi had a follow up with the Nephrologist today (kidney DR)  Anyway, he needs a follow up ultra sound, but no VCUG (the catheter with dye) until he's 12-18 months old.  So yay for that!!

So, with Ava's official asthma diagnosis this year and Levi's issues, we've been advised to put them on the Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP) Which makes the Navy responsible for making sure the EFM person is near services they need, but that doesn't have to include Jason.  So I worry about unaccompanied tours now.  I'm just keeping the faith that for whatever our next duty station is...it will be as a family. 

We're into our 90 day 10% Challenge and Satan has already showed his hand...it is stressful, really random financial issues have sprung up like CRAZY.  Making this out to be a very VERY tight month.  Impossible with my math, so I await to see what God's math will look like this month! 

Today I was holding Levi and it hit me, for the first time in a real way, that today is the last day I will hold a 5.5 month old and this month will be the last time I ever have a 6 month old...I've never been a big fan of the newborn phase, but it really hit me that we are starting to move on to the next chapter in our lives...and while I won't miss this, I will remember it fondly and with many great memories...which pleases me as some days I think I will be crazy before I move forward. 

Nothing too significant from me today, more of a journal like entry.  Just random things I've thought in my noggin today.  And right now, my noggin is telling me it wants sleep...I hope it gets it!  Happy weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment