Thursday, April 12, 2012

Vegas BABY!!

Vegas BABY!!

Yeah, I'm a little excited.  No, I don't gamble as a typical rule of thumb.  BUT I may play a penny slot in Vegas just to say I did it!  I'm having a girls weekend in Vegas and it's just in time.  Cause we just found out we'll be pulling chocks out of San Diego May 15th. 

This weekend, I am going to try and sleep in....read a book.  Get a massage.  Eat a full meal while it's hot.  And laugh my booty off with some good friends.  I'll post pictures if I'm allowed.  LOL! 

I need to pack, but I'll be honest, I sent out messages seeing what everyone else was packing cause I don't want to be the one with the biggest bag.  But I am sure I will be anyway!  Cause that's how I roll. 

Shoes take up so much space, eh? 

Anyway, I'll see you all on the flip side of Vegas. 

Don't worry, I won't get in too much trouble! 

Happy weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy for you girls. :) Hope you have an AWESOME time.

    ReplyDelete