Thursday, July 26, 2012

Cat got my tongue...

Hello out there in Blog World.  I haven't posted recently....haven't had much to say.

Went to visit my sis in South Carolina and that was a loooooooooong drive with 4 kids under 6 and no hubby.  But we had a blast!  We did Avery's 4th birthday at a water park (super fun)  I personally LOVED the slide.  Met up with some of my fellow twin moms and headed to the zoo, then to Amanda's for a BBQ.  It was a great day! 

Went to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, Va for a day and that was also a total blast!   What was not fun was the drive home.  HOLY TRAFFIC!  Ugh. 

We've been home a few days now.  Trying to get back into the swing of things.  I kind of went wiggy today and realized I can't handle the clutter anymore.  Today I declared my living room to be clutter free.  The rest of my house may go to Clutter Hell in a handbasket, but I must have this oasis of clutter free.  I must!!  Currently feeding the man Goldfish...and not fast enough according to him.  Barbie's Christmas Carol is on TV and I am multi tasking.  Up next?  Vacuuming and getting dinner started...yeah, I am uber exciting. 

Oh, I had some pics taken...Look at my beautiful kidlets, niece and nephew and my oh-so-adorable almost one year old!!




No comments:

Post a Comment