Friday, July 6, 2012

Road trip!

We like to party.  We like, we like to party.  Are you singing it in your head yet?  No? Google it.  GO!!! 

Phew we have been BUSY lately.  Two weekends in a row up at the mountain in Vermont.  We got to see Jenn, Odie, and kiddos (Jesse, Bella and Jacob) the first weekend and I had NEVER met the twins and Jenn had never met our twins and they are 4!  Long overdue in seeing the Florida clan. 

We also went to Uncle Shaye and Auntie Sam's house that weekend and Elijah wants to go back ASAP. 

Back up the next weekend for the Annual 4th of July party.  It was awesome seeing everyone.  Well, everyone minus the Florida peeps and Beckah.  Who is only God knows where....I have a good idea, but I'm not sharing.  LOL.

And as an added bonus, some of my "original clan" came up to New England.  We had Dave, Stacey, Blake, Abbey and Bo for 3 days and it was AWESOME!  Got to celebrate Bo's 16th birthday with him, which was awesome.  We checked out Ocean Beach in New London and had a blast, tried a Wood fired pizza place for dinner and it was DELISH.  It was just nice having them with us.  I miss them too much now.

And since a recent cross country driving trip was NOT enough, next weekend the kids and I head out to see Auntie Toni, Uncle Mike, Regan, Avery and Addison Grace!  In Columbia, South Carolina!   I am so excited, but I'll be honest, NOT looking forward to the drive.  I have to leave my hubby at home....I wonder if he would be able to take leave?  Hmm.  Probably not.  I rarely see him here.  Work work work.  AGHH. but I digress.

Road trip bound!  And then we get back and head to the Cape for a weekend.  After that, this girl is NOT MOVING for a week.  Just gonna sit and stare blindly at  the wall.  Haha, I wish.

SO say some prayers for my sanity, would ya?  And safe travels of course. 

The drive will be long, but the trip oh so worth it.  Haven't seen my sissy in 7.5 months.  Which may not seem long to some of you, but it's too long for me. 

Anyway, expect party pics.  They may look a little like this:



No comments:

Post a Comment