Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'm a sniffer.

Say what?

 Why is it that I can not say "no" when someone asks me to sniff  this?  Lately, much to my eternal thankfulness, the scents have been delightful. 

First up,  my neighbors' car.   It's a sweet car.  A beautiful Challenger that still looks showroom new.  Hey, Christina and Lenny- you're famous on my little blog.  LOL  At any rate, there is an Armour All car freshner that smells like a sexy man.  Meeee-ow!!  And of course, by that,  I mean it smells like Jason. :winkwink:

The second smell was really a smorgasboard of smelling.  A scentsy party.  Oh the scents.  I smelled a couple that made want to gag.  EEEW.  How does Scentsy sell those??  Of course, there were many that smelled very nice, so I consider that an overall good sniff experience. 

This next scent experience is a tad embarrassing to admit, but if you're honest with  yourself, you know you do it!!  I picked up an article of clothing off Elijah's floor and sniffed it.  I was happy to smell that it was clean.  LOL.  Cause a "dirty" clothes sniff is always a downer and a tad bit disgusting.  Makes me want to immediately wash my face and spray out my nose when it's a bad sniff. 

A general sniffing no-no should always be milk.  I strongly suggest NEVER inhaling a DEEP scent of soured milk.  If it's soured, no need for the extra sniff to be sure.  Trust your nose on this one.  

I do the "Diaper sniff" these days...still.  In the last 6 years, I have been diaper sniff free for only 3 months.  Between potty training the twins and Levi's birth...and to be honest, I think that made having a new baby in diapers that much harder. 

And today Levi's diaper was FOUL.  Making me wonder where the saxy man car fresher can be found...

Sooooooo, what's your scent?  

2 comments:

  1. For me, the worst one is when you walk into the house, after being away all day, and something definitely smells like it died while you were gone. Its not distinguishable enough to know what or where it is! So, of course you walk the entire house smelling like a fool trying to fine it...hours later you realize its the rotten potatoes that you COMPLETELY forgot all about resting comfortably Im the rotten of the pantry:( For me, that's the worst smell I've ever had the misfortune of smelling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry. In the bottom of the pantry. Not Im the rotten pantry. Nut job!

    ReplyDelete