Saturday, March 10, 2012

I love San Diego!!

This weekend has been gorgeous so far!!  I love it. 

Last night I had a Scentsy Party at my house.  My first as a consultant.  It went awesome.  I have truly great friends and neighbors.  I got 6 bookings.  Wow,  I am still shocked.  I think that selling Scentsy is going to be a fun way for me to 1)get some time out of the house and 2) Make some fun money for us to use as a family!!   So, if you need Scentsy, I'm your girl!  Please?  LOL!!

But last night really reminded me of all the great people I know here in San Diego.  I absolutely love the circle of friends I have made here.  And I realized in 4 short months I will be leaving behind my friends of these last 4 years.  Thank God for Facebook!!  I wish I could pack you all up and take you with me.  I also just realized, we will be moving exactly 4 years to the date of when we arrived:  7/16/08- 7/16/12

I'm not ready to leave my super fantastic church either.  I love Newbreak.  I love what they stand for: "In a City, Loving a City, Impacting a City for Jesus" and I love how they do life by example and I super love Mike and Teresa Quinn, the Children's ministry, particularly Shelly Schrimpf and Coleen Bevan.  Just to name a few.  There are genuinely too many awesome people to name off in this blog post. 

So I have to Carpe Diem EVERY day of the next 4 months.  I need to soak up the sun and the friendships and fun times.  Soak up all the knowledge Pastor Mike and staff teach me each Sunday morning.  I tell myself this is temporary and I will be back. 

I need to believe that!!  Because I absolutely LOVE Sunny San Diego!!

No comments:

Post a Comment