Saturday, March 17, 2012

Money money money MONEY...

I am singing that song in my head right now, NO I don't know who wrote it or even sang it, but it's in my head none-the-less. 

This post is going to be about money a little bit. 

First thing, I started selling Scentsy and I am loving it.  A little nervous that I won't be able to sustain the sales goals I have set out for myself, but I will try and try and try.  I love Scentsy and think it is the PERFECT way to keep a house full of smelly kids smelling great without having to worry about burns.  And Elijah DID stick his finger in the melted wax.  He said "oh it's...NOT hot."  LOL.  I just like that I can earn some fun money for my family.  So get ready for my shameless plug:

If you would like to host a scentsy party or a Scentsy basket party (for my out of town friends) I would appreciate your support!!  My website is https://trishperry.scentsy.us/  Please contact me if you are interested!!

Now moving on in the money theme...

We're walking in the San Diego March of Dimes "March for Babies" fundraising walk on April 28th.  If you live in San Diego and want to walk, please sign up on the link below.  For ANYONE and hopefully, EVERYONE I know, will also check out the site and donate to Team Ava's Angel and Friends. 

http://www.marchforbabies.org/s_team_page.asp?si=64DB007B-E659-4187-9ED6-B6521ED3FE37&SeID=1838717&prefill

We originally started as Team Ava's Angel, however, we changed it.  In my family alone in the span of 4 years, 4 babies went to heaven due to premature birth.  We walk to honor Sophia, Evan, Ella, and Maggie.  We celebrate the life of Ava and many other babies.  Please, help us raise funding for Preterm birth research, medical research and family support programs for the families of preterm babies.  Your donation could be part of stopping preterm birth and helping families like mine!!  So, give Team Ava's Angel and Friends your support!  And thank you!!


I really have no other thing I want to solicit your money for....LOL.  I will just pre thank you all for your support.  Cause I have something that money CAN NOT buy.  And that is really awesome friends and family.  I love you guys!!

1 comment: